Sunday 26 February 2012

Consider Saving A Life By Adopting A Pet From Streets/ Foster Homes/ Animal Shelters.

Hello friends,
 
I know what is going to happen to me..
Please help me, i need you.
I do not want to be killed
I should never do ths to you.
 
I know i am unwanted...
Can somebody tell me
Why i am unwanted !!
I am also creation of God
Like you are, my friend.
 
Please..you are my only hopes.
Never give up on me,
You are my only voice.
 
Please Adopt me ! Adopt me !
Adopt me not out of pity
but out of love.
Adopt me not only with your hands,
but your heart as well.
 
Just as every living being
wants to live not to die
So do i, my dear friend !
 
 
 
Rather than buying a pet from breeder/pet shop consider saving a stray life by adopting from streets/ foster homes/ animal shelters.
 
Your help and support is needed to save the lives of homeless dogs and cats. They desperately need our help to survive. They need our love, care, support and protection. They also want happiness and peace. They want to live not to die so do we human beings as we all are God's creation. They deserve a fair chance at life and they deserve to be granted this right without threats.
 
Educate yourself, others, spread the word of kindness, spread awareness via network, media, crosspost, keep important phone numbers handy to help needy.

Make this world a safer place for animals .Make a difference.

1 comment:

Mukund Matta said...

Very Good Mom. Such awareness is not only required to be appreciated, but also to be followed and implemented. Very good work and we all are proud of you. God Bless.!!