Thursday 16 May 2013

Lakdi - One Of My Toughest Rescue Cases !
 


 
This is Lakdi (stick). She is from my location. She is the part of my daily stray feeding.
Do not laugh at his name. Some reason behind it why I gave her this name. Because she is thin but very active and alert. Her body is very stiff like lakdi (stick) only. When she runs no one can catch her. While running she looks very funny as at the time her body looks like somebody has thrown a stick in the air.
 
One day she suddenly disappeared. I kept searching her for so many mornings, afternoons, nights but was unable to find her. After some days she suddenly appeared on her feeding time. But we were scared to see her. Her face was badly injured and one ear and one eye was swollen and completely closed. She was in trauma. When I went close to her she started crying and running. After that it is a big story of hide and seek. She was sometimes appearing in afternoons and sometimes in nights. I started keeping an eye on her. It was continue for so many days. I was worried about her. Because of wounds there were chances of maggots. I called Ida India for help. Thanks to them they gave excellent response for the kid. But she had severe injuries and pain so she again disappeared. Ida people came 2-3 times for her.
 
Very tough story of her rescue but God helped me otherwise she would have died. Finally after so many days I got success in rescued her and called Ida again. And as usual Ida again gave very quick response. They took her at their Deonar - Mumbai centre.
 
Lakdi was admitted in Ida. Vets and care takers took so much good care of her. After her full recovery  they hand overed Lakdi to us on my colony gate. 10-12 days has passed. My maids took her inside our colony. Now she is living here in my compound happily. She play with us a lot, love us so much. She eats properly and she is doing good by her health. May God bless her.
 
Thanks to God for everything. I am very thankful to my family, my husband and both children who always support and help me so much in my work, whatever rescue, adoptions, treatments, feeding, so many other things. In Lakdi's rescue My Husband helped me so much !!
 
Thank you once again Ida India from cores of my heart for always your quick response and great work. Hats off to entire Ida team. May God bless them. They are doing amazing work indeed and provide day and night services.
 
May God bless all kind souls who are helping our furry friends. They need us. They have no voice without us. Please be voice of them.
 
See the pictures of Ladki - Before I rescued and then after treatment from Ida, playing in my colony.
 
Thanks.

No comments: